Monday, October 01, 2007

So what have I been up to ?

Things have been just a little Topsy-turvy in our house-hold while we fit a new bamboo flooring throughout.Carpets were layed in all the bedrooms and our main lounge room, so to put it simply,we have emptied our entire house and BOY we have some STUFF !



Now these next shots are of my craft room (supposed to be our formal dining) Horror of horrors to bare my soul to all the family and had it proved to me that Ive got more STUFF than all 4 other family members.
Lets just say husband took it well.

Proof of said STUFF !





My craft space is all painted , re floored and put back together (well nearly)
and I think my muse is ready to play.Found forgotten things and re-kindled the love of MY SPACE.It's still ongoing,you know the game of sort and find a home for everything, but its 12 years of clutter and the best spring clean we have ever done.
Lets just say I can finally see light at the end of a very long tunnel

Decided to decorate a cupboard with all my favourite ATC's that have been traded with me.I think I will do the same on the other cupboard doors as its just amazing to see them all together like this.
How lucky am I to know some awsome artists that Im blessed to call my friends.You gals ROCK !

3 comments:

Julie H said...

Wow Dawnie that floor looks awesome! I love the peek into your art room too.

You know I am going to enlarge the ATC picture - just to see if any of mine made it to the door.

BTW BB is only 140km from here - and easy distance to come for lunch/chat what ever.

Debbi Baker said...

Hi Dawnie - Lovely of you to drop by my blog and leave a comment!! I've been waiting for you to start posting again and I see you have quite a variety of entertainment happening on your blog at the moment. Must say I enjoyed it all!!

Jen Crossley said...

WOW Dawnie you have been a busy bee.Love your new floors hopefully one day I might be able to do a skiddy on them !!!!(like tom cruise I mean)
Jen
Ps so jealous with your craft room!! looks awesome