Saturday, March 31, 2007

Colour me this ..........



Wednesday Stamper theme this week is COLOURED, so what is my choice ????


This is a bookmark I whipped up for miss 10 ( it worked wonders for a few days for a girl that would rather be doing other things than reading )

Done using chalks which I really enjoy as I find these very easy to use, come in a beautiful range of colours and I relax while working the colours.

So stamp in Versamark, then apply chalks with a pom pom ball held by an alligator clip . I like to finnish with a light layer of shimmer dust, then spray with a sealer. My choice, hairspray.


So many wonderful products to choose from. It could be paints, alcohol inks, H2o,chalks,crayons......So many wonderful toys to play with but I would like to share a few things that I made using Adirondak and Stazon inks on stampboard.























I'm thrilled to say that these are all featured in the wonderful AUZZ ART ZINE which comes out shortly.It features wonderful Australian and New Zealand talent.
Our very own Natalie Briney and Jenny Crozza also have some AMAZING artwork there, so please go and order a copy of this excellent magazine.
http://www.janineanderson.com/

Support local talent I say.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful work. I love it.

carmel said...

beautiful Dawnie, and well done on the Auzz Art! Hugs, Carmel xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful artwork, I really love everything.

deb said...

Gorgeous book mark, and the pieces that made it into Auzz Art are stunning.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love all your colorful pieces - simply great!!!

kelsey said...

Wonderful pieces Dawn...lovely colours and your little bits hanging off here & there are just perfect! You clever chook you!

Natalie B said...

Hi Dawnie, just about to go and have a look at the Zine. Ohhhh how exciting for you to be featured in the mag. Your work is gorgeous as always. Love your bellies!! Big hugs Natxx

Ev said...

simply gorgeous as usual.

x said...

Stunning work, love it. ;)

Gillian said...

Hi Dawn, love your ART!...
and love what you've done for the WS challenge.. Just amazing!
thanks for the links, I'll have to go and have a lookie!

Werna Gail said...

How exciting for you, your art featured in a magizine, thanks for the site, I'll check it out. I made it home from the Keys and will try to post late Monday.
BE BLESSED :-)

Dot said...

I am SO excited that you are featured in this ZNE! Well done you. Gorgeous work as always. Love those pendants.

Am definitely going to buy this issue!

Jen Crossley said...

Dawnie
WOW these book marks are amazing love them.
You are so clever and never cease to amaze me girlie
Crozza

Anonymous said...

That's great. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, your bookmark for Miss 10 is beautiful (thanks for all the info. on "how to do" also). I always like to check your blog, Nats and Belinda's to see what you have done for WS.
LOVE your pendants too, they are all wonderful!! I am off to check out the site now.

keinname said...

Daaaaaawnie! Your slides will be published? Yeah! What a pleasure! They are very nice and also your bookmark! :o))

Ilka
XX

Anonymous said...

A wonderful selection of work...congratulations also.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!

Veleta (Sammy) said...

Morning Dawn! I love your pendants... you really can create amazing art with the inks!

Sarah said...

wonderful work...love the items that were featured in the Auzz art zine they arte stunning! love them love them!!!